Advisory Services under CIRP/Liquidation
(i) Assistance in CIRP Initiation:
- To assist creditors in issuing notice of demand.
- To assist in submitting information with Information Utility.
- To assist in filing application by
- Operational Creditor
- Financial Creditor
- Corporate Creditor
(ii) Assessment of Debt recoverability:
- To assist in assessing the recoverability of the outstanding Debtors.
- To assist in the future course of action for initiation of CIRP of the corporate debtor.
- To assist in updation to entities by bringing to their knowledge of the initiation of insolvency proceedings against their debtors.
(iii) Claim Filing and Representation in COC:
- To represent Creditor/Lenders in meetings of COC
- To assist in preparation and filing of claim with IRP/RP/ Liquidator on behalf of creditors
- To keep updated to entities by bringing to their knowledge of Public announcement of initiation of CIRP against debtors/trade receivables
(iv) Preparation of Resolution Plan and Representation:
- To represent Resolution Applicant before IRP/RP and Committee of Creditors.
- To assist in preparation of Resolution Plan in compliance of IBC, 2016 and other applicable laws.
- To assist & represent Resolution Applicant in analyzing the viability of acquisition to be made i.e Due Diligence of the target acquisition.
(v) Support Services to Insolvency Professionals and COC:
- Due Diligence of the Resolution Applicant/Bidder
- Identification of Prospective Resolution Applicant/Bidder
- Evaluation of Resolution Plan in accordance with IBC Code, 2016
- To provide Forensic Audit/ Transaction Audit Services for avoidance transactions under IBC, 2016
- Assistance in preparation of Information Memorandum/ Process Documents/ Evaluation Matrix
- To act as Process Advisor to Resolution Resolution Professional